Wednesday 12 October 2016

Week 5

G'day all

Hope you're not too upset to be back at TAFE after your 3 week break! It can be hard to come back, so well done for making the effort and being dedicated students!

I mentioned on Tuesday that you'd be asked to write a recount of your holidays in your blog today.

Before doing this I'd like you to write the recount in a Word document, enlarge it and show it to me for correction. Then you can cut and paste it straight into your blog!

If you went away somewhere you can add photos of your trip too or even just add a photo of the place you visited! Can you remember how to add a link to a web address? Ask me if you're unsure.

If you finish your recount then you can do this interactive quiz about Australia.

 Just a few photos from my phone! Most of the photos are on my camera! I'm trying to work out a neater way to display them!




Tiananmen Square
  Soaking in a basin before a foot massage at China Academy of Chinese Medical Sciences
Photo after the Tai Chi lesson

View from hotel window
Statue in backstreets of Chaoyang


Temple of Heaven

Happy blogging!


1 comment:

  1. What an interesting and adventurous holiday. It reminds me of many of my past experience in Beijing.

    ReplyDelete