Thursday 15 September 2016

Week 4


Why is this picture here?


G'day again!

Well done on creating your blogs and adding links to my blog and that of your classmates. Last week some of you even managed to do the listening activity from BTN on the $5 note. Have you seen any yet?

There was a second listening task on last week's post too so maybe you could go and do that today!

Then, I'd like you to add some more links but this time choose Link list. You will add the web addresses for useful websites for learning English. I've got some on the sheet so ask me for the page!

Why don't you try out some of the sites? Are there any you find particularly good or like better? Put a comment on the end of this post and tell me what you've looked at and what you think!


Today is a very special day for the Chinese as they celebrate the Mid Autumn Festival. Click on this link to find out what it means! The story mentions Chang E'. Who was she? Look here at the stories related to Chang and the Mid Autumn Festival.




Well, next time I see you I'll hopefully be back safe and sound from a wonderful holiday in China! I hope you all have a great break and safe travelling to all of you leaving Sydney even if just for a few days!

Take care and keep blogging!!

1 comment:

  1. Oh, I love this story! Although I have read many times!

    ReplyDelete